Tuesday, March 2, 2010

IN ONE PAGE!

There's an artist out there who goes by the name of, ahem, Boltax, who does these very funny one-page summaries of Transformers stories and ideas.  They're generally quite funny.  Here is All Hail Megatron part 1, as well as AHM part 2.  He's also lampooned G1 Megatron(s), The Wreckers (how apropos for Wrecker Awareness Week,) Megatron Origin, and Time Wars (of the Transformers, not Doctor Who variety.)  You can also read his webcomic, A Townsville Fairytale. I was chatting with him and requested that he do one of my books and here's what he came up with:


I regret that this week will be busy for me, between the book and my wife's birthday, so I'll be postponing most reviews and new content for a week or so.  Have no fear, The Ark Addendum will be back next week, come hell or high water!

8 comments:

lonegamer7 said...

XD XD XD XD Awesomesauce.

And a "happy birthday" to your wife! :)

Chris McFeely said...

Is that... me? /:)

Jimtron said...

Only Boltax knows for sure ...

Caleb Barber said...

LOL! So wrong in so many ways...

Fanbot said...

Please tell me you've kept your promise and all the Cyber-Ninjas are in the almanac Vol II!

Jimtron said...

Woah, Fanbot, slow down. I promised no such thing. I think that was Derrick. That said, I'll do my best to make everyone happy.

FortMax said...

Chris: He says it's you.

Anonymous said...

You know what would be really cool ? If you guys payed homage to the poster from the 1986Transformers The Movie with the core cast of animated and have omega supreme with megatron's face hovering over them. Just thought I'd make a suggestion thats all.