Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Ark Addendum - The Ultimate Doom (part five)

How the days of the week just fly by!  I glance at my calendar and it's suddenly Tuesday.  Fortunately, I had this week's Ark Addendum all queued up and ready to go.

Continuing with the theme started last week, I look at the second episode of The Ultimate Doom trilogy.  This is the fifth pack of models from this three-parter, and features some cool Dery devices.

The holding pit, inside the Decepticon underwater HQ, ALMOST made it into  Transformers: The Complete Ark (order it today!)  I just couldn't squeeze everything I had about the 'Con base onto the page, and the pit seemed like the least generic model I had.  (The computer, the exterior shot, the tower, and the elevator were all used in multiple episodes.)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Caleb Barber said...

Very cool, thanks again.