Monday, March 28, 2011

The Ark Addendum - Megatron's Master Plan (e)

All good things must come to an end, and so it is with this classic episode of the original series, Megatron's Master Plan

Just as I started on what I felt was a high point, I wanted to end the same way.  The first post in the series, back in December of 2008, focused on propaganda.  We went through some models of Berger's rocket and some structures in the episode, but I figured I'd finish off with the models that make up Central City.  It seems to be quite a large metropolis, with a robust skyline, a huge stadium, a massive city hall, and a fairly contentious political scene.  One wonders if The Flash is around to keep things safe.  Sadly, the futuristic version of this town gets crushed in Five Faces of Darkness when Metroplex and Trypticon battle.  Ah, well, easy come, easy go.I hope you enjoy this detailed examination of the nearest city to the Ark as much as I did.

No comments: